Sunday School Begins each September, but parents can enroll children anytime.
REGISTER ONLINE: REGISTER
Sunday school hours are 9:30 am – 10:20 am and runs September through May.
Throughout the school year we will focus on these four key areas:
- Creating a Small Group Feel
- Emphasis on Community
- Building Relationships
- Growing in Our Faith and Serving Others
Sunday school classes are grouped together:
- Preschool: Ages 3 & 4
- Kindergarten & 1st grade
- 2nd & 3rd grade
- 4th & 5th grade
- Parents or other designated adults need to personally walk their child(ren) to their Sunday school classroom and sign the check-in sheet.
- They also need to personally pick up their child in their classroom at the end of class and initial the check-in sheet when leaving. We want to ensure the safety of each child.
- Parents of 4th or 5th-grade students will have the option to sign a release statement on the Sunday school registration form that will allow their child to leave their classroom to meet them at another location within the church without the parent having to sign the child out of the classroom.
Below are photos from our Family Sunday school community outreach event in May 2022. Families assembled hygiene kits that will be donated to the The Gathering.