- Eat a big, healthy breakfast at 6:00 am
- Begin fasting at 6:30 am AFTER breakfast
- Wear Famine T-shirt to school or work all day
- Bring fundraising envelope to school or work for donations that day
- When you sign up you get your own fundraising webpage
- The Famine is a blast, but you’ll help change the lives of kids in need when you raise money to help feed and care for them. Let’s work together to hit our goal!
- Arrive Friday, February 23rd at church at 6:00 pm for overnight & Famine activities
- Our evening will consist of worship and devotions
2018 Mission Trip – Warrensburg, NY Adirondack Mountains
Tentative dates are June 16-23
SOTH has 20 spots reserved with YouthWorks
Current 8th graders (incoming freshman) through high school seniors may attend.
Students can sign-up for the trip in the youth room or online at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4eaaa72ba0f49-impact
Check the signup board by the youth room for cookie sale sign-ups. Money raised goes into your “account” to be used for events, the winter retreat, summer camps and the mission trip.
We love because Jesus first loved us. – 1 John 4:19